Byron Bay Office:
WHOLESALE AND OFFICE MANAGER
(Position is taking over while there is an annual maternity leave period)
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales and Office Manager Assistant to join our Byron Bay team. We are searching for someone who can work and grow with our current Sales and Office Manager over the next few months and be ready to take over when she is on a year of maternity leave. You will be driven to increase sales, both through wholesale and our e-shop, ensure brand alignment and vision is achieved, and manage all sales and marketing on a global level. This is a full-time position located in our beautiful Byron Bay HQ.
Collaborating with a small team across Australia, Bali, and working directly with our Director in the USA, you will be responsible for the implementation of Rue Stiic's Sales strategy as well as manage the Byron Bay office. We are looking for a passionate individual with proven experience in a previous role in fashion Wholesale and/or Office Manager manager, for a women’s, e-commerce and B2B fashion brand. The role will require someone who has strong decision making skills, ability to manage a team and confidence in their ability and to have a strong impact on Sales KPIs
This will be a 1 year contract with a definite opportunity to extend as the company continues to grow.
- Plan, manage and handover the sell of new collections. Including timeline, agent communication and support.
- Define and implement the wholesale channel and sales strategy with our agents, to achieve sales targets and maximise revenue.
- Work closely with agents to strengthen Major and Wholesale Account relationships, ensuring they are supported, whilst also exploring and securing new accounts and area growth possibilities.
- Manage timeline communication, deliveries and stock expectations for major and wholesale accounts. Ensuring strong communication from production to agent and customer is maintained.
- Negotiate with existing accounts/ agents and distributors to maximise the sales relationship and profit.
- Successfully handover range reviews with agents to maximise profitability and sell through.
- Be the voice from customer to brand, ensuring accurate and relevant feedback is given in realtime. Monitoring sales, buying, wholesale and retail trends and demands.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to leverage additional sales, through product updates, exclusives and potential capsule collections.
- Oversee and manage Shopify including product uploads, descriptions, sales and marketing content, as well as promotional strategies and campaigns.
- Oversee all PR and outreach with brand ambassadors, to coordinate collaborations, and influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Work with and manage our customer service and online despatch manager.
- Review inventory and discuss with the Marketing Manager on which items we need to be marketing.
- Help manage when new inventory comes into office.
- Creating in office product content for socials.
- Flexible working options
- Desirable Byron Bay location
- Generous Team Member discount and allowance
- Friendly, supportive and energised team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development within an evolving business.
- University degree in Fashion Business or equivalent, ideally with focus on Sales and Management.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- High level of computer literacy using a range of programs, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Klavio, Joor.
- Strong attention to detail and creative eye.
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills.
- High level of autonomy, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Outstanding relationship management, and a strong networker.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Anneke at: firstname.lastname@example.org