Our Byron Bay team is looking for a superstar Intern to join our team. With opportunity to gain experience in a range of areas within the business, we are on the hunt for an absolute allrounder who is eager to learn and grown within the industry.
With flexible hours, the position could be part or full-time with potential for permanent placement for the right candidate.
- PR outreach understanding and practice
- Social Media content creation and maintenance – Including Facebook, Pinterest and Instragram platforms.
- Digital marketing and communication knowledge
- Logistics exposure in a fast growing and international brand. Including but not limited to in-depth understanding of internal logistic processes.
- Both offline and online merchandising experience.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Fashion Marketing, Management, Communication diploma or relevant certification
- High Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Creativity, an understanding of global fashion trend awareness
- Excellent knowledge of G-suite platform
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in the work you create
Benefits of working for this company include:
- Live and work in Byron Bay
- Be a part of a growing brand and team
- Great working environment
- Clothing allowance
How to apply:
Email your application, including cover letter and resume to email@example.com