Byron Bay Office:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAREHOUSING CASUAL
We are seeking a Casual Online Customer Service and Warehouse Assistant to provide practical support to our in-house warehouse function as well as customer service assistance, online order fulfilment and processing.
Proven experience within a customer service, order fulfilment and warehousing support role is ideal to set you up for success within this role.
- Online Customer service management
- Follow warehouse processing procedures including picking and packing of orders
- Adhere to strict timelines to dispatch orders
- Processing of stock
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to demonstrate initiative in a high-pressure high-volume environment
- Demonstrate resilience and ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- The ability to maintain motivation whilst doing repetitive tasks
You are an extremely organised person who thrives under pressure, with an exceptional level of attention to detail. You are a fast yet efficient worker. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you're able to work independently and prioritise your own workload.
You are available to work 1-3 days a week for a total of 8-16 hours.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Kayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org